Friday, December 4, 2009

December 4, 2009



Here is one of my favorite pics because it has my Nana in it. That's us at Nana's house in Savannah and, it's Christmas 1970. Another great, stick thin balsam tree with icicles and all of Nana's great ornaments, a couple I can see in this picture are on my tree right now.... the red one with snow on the top, as well as the funny pink snowman (bottom limb) are two of my Christmas treasures, because for so many years they were on Nana's tree. You can't see the tree topper in this one, but I am sure it is her angel, again that angel is on my tree and has been the topper of all my trees for the past 12 years. I will treasure it always, so, the second pic today is Nana's angel.


Days 'til Christmas...................... 21!


No comments:

Post a Comment