Wednesday, December 2, 2009

December 2, 2009



Another "what says Christmas more?" pic, here is one, two cute babies in rocking chairs infront of their Christmas tree. This is Christmas 1967, so I am about 1 yr 5 mos. at this point, and I think, yes, I think, but not certain that I am the one on the left. At that age, not even Mother can identify which on is which.

Love this pic for other reasons too... the old timey balsam tree is great... bet is smelled real Christmassy in there. Also, a sign of the residential architecture in the mid-late '60's, those aluminum framed louver windows in the living room and in the front door, along with some plastic sheeting over them... must have been cold that December.
And... those curtains, they moved with us the next year to the island house, about 10 miles out of town. Really miss those old balsam trees... and I really miss my red pajamas too!

Days 'til Christmas .................................... 23!

1 comment: